About Tasco 675x60 Refractor
The Tasco Luminova 40060675 is a 900mm focal length refractor telescope and is ideal for amateur astronomers that prefer an economical scope with the ability to track objects in the sky for long periods without losing them from view within the eyepiece.
The equatorial mount with counterweight can allow you to take pictures through the eyepiece with all the star points sharp. Includes a solar projection screen to safely observe the sun.
Tasco 675x60 Refractor Features
- A powerful but economical 900mm focal length refractor telescope for beginning amateur astronomers
- Barlow lens triples effective eyepiece magnification
- 6x24 finderscope assists initial locating of object before employing higher powers within telescope
- Distinctive metallic champagne finish
- Equatorial mount allows consistent tracking of celestial objects
- Moon filter holds back excessive light to better observe moon in fuller phases
What's in the box:
Tasco 675x60 Refractor Specifications
- Magnification: 675x
- Telescope Type: Refractor
- Mount: Equatorial 1
- Eye Piece: (1.25") H25mm (36x), H12.5mm (72x), SR4mm (225x)
- Finderscope: 6x24mm
- Finish: Metallic Champagne
- Tripod: Adjustable Aluminum
- Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm
- Focal Ratio: f/15
- Barlow: 3x
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.