The Jolt 86 Million is the perfect choice for those wanting a powerful stun gun at an economical price. This size stun gun has historically been one of our best-selling models. It is loaded with features yet small enough to carry in your purse or pocket or in the included nylon holster with belt loop.
Triple stun technology: Most stun guns on the market today have only one or two points of contact. When using this model to defend yourself, the Triple Stun Technology (TST) allows the electrical charge to emanate between three separate points on the metal probes at the top of the stun gun, creating a louder and more intimidating sound. The loud, bright electrical burst is often enough to stop an attacker; and if not, a jolt from this Jolt certainly will!
Metal Disable Pin: Prevents an attacker from taking this stun gun away and using it on you. A strap worn around the wrist attaches to a disable pin on the bottom of the unit. If the stun gun is taken from you, the pin will pull out, preventing it from working. Unlike many other models, this pin is made of metal.
Built-In Charger: The slide-out plug on this unit allows for easy charging. There are no cords to keep up with; simply plug into a standard wall outlet.
Bright LED Flashlight: The LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light whenever you need it and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight.
- Safety Switch: To prevent accidental discharge, three levels of safety have been built in. The disable pin must be inserted, the safety switch must be in the on position and the stun activation button must be pressed before the stun gun will operate.
Rubberized Armor Coating: Protects the unit and ensures a firm grip.
- Holster Included: A nylon holster with belt loop is included for easy carrying.
- Warranty: This Jolt Stun Gun comes with a lifetime warranty.
- JOLT 86,000,000* Mini Stun Gun (Purple)
- Disabling pin with lanyard
- Instruction Manual
*Actual Voltage output is difficult to measure and verify, but this unit compares to other brands that claim to be 86,000,000 or more volts.