- Barra Sportsman 900 air rifle
- Multi-pump pneumatic
- 2-10 pumps (never exceed 10 pumps)
- 50rd BB repeater
- Single-shot pellet shooter
- Fixed fiber optic front sight
- Fully adjustable fiber optic rear sight
- 3/8" optics rail
- Weaver/Picatinny accessory rails on forearm sides
- Manual safety
- Black synthetic stock
- 6 lbs., 2 oz. trigger-pull
- 4.41 lbs. with scope and mount
- 669 fps with 10 pumps shooting 7.10-grain pellets and 675 fps with 10 pumps shooting steel BBs
- Includes 4x15 scope, 2-piece mount and lens covers
Our tech department tested this rifle for accuracy. At 10 meters, 5-shot groups were 1/8" with pellets (7.1-grain Beeman Laser) and 2" with steel BBs.
If you're looking for a multi-pump rifle that won't break the bank but still delivers hours of fun for everyone in the family, this should be on your short list. Load it with steel BBs or lead pellets -- whichever type of ammo suits you or happens to be on hand. And, if you shoot it with pellets, you're going to get surprisingly good accuracy. It's rare that a pellet gun in this price range gets such tight groups.
Multi-pumps have an advantage over every other type of air gun powerplant: You don't have to go with full power unless you want to. If you're in the mood for some easy plinking and target shooting in the backyard, just pump it up a few times. No need to put a lot of muscle power into it.
Steel BBs can ricochet. The shooter and everyone in the shooting area should wear safety glasses when a gun is being handled (even if it's unloaded). Remember to remove all pets from the area, as rebounding ammo can hit them, too. Never shoot steel BBs at hard objects (including metal targets) or water, as that increases the chance of ricochet.
Sportsman 900 .177 Multi-Pump Air Rifle
Includes 4x15 scope
|Max Velocity||800 fps|