Beretta M9A3 Full Auto .177 CO2 Air Pistol
- Full-Auto/Semi-automatic repeater
- Blowback action slide
- Authentic FDE Color Scheme
- Threaded muzzle for mock suppressor (M14x1 counter clockwise threads)
- Full size 18-round BB magazine
- 12-gram CO2 capsule (not included) loads in the magazine
- Fits holsters made for M9A3
- Under muzzle rail for light/ laser
- Clean, crisp trigger
- Authentic ambidextrous safety
- Tough polymer frame
- Beretta vertical grip
- Standard function mag release button
- Beretta Trademarks licensed by Beretta
Beretta M9A3 C02 Pistol Packs Full-Auto Fun Into M9 Redesign
Whether you're looking for a super-realistic training tool, a fun basement/backyard plinker or are just a fan of finely crafted Italian sidearms, the new Beretta M9A3 select fire C02 air pistol is the airgun for you.
Officially licensed by Beretta, the Umarex M9A3 is a faithful reproduction of the 9mm firearm it simulates. From its blowback-action slide and faux suppressor-accepting, threaded barrel, to the three-point Picatinny rail under the front of its frame and full-sized magazine, this FDE-colored lookalike is a dead ringer for the real powder burner. It even fits holsters designed for the M9A3 firearm.
Further enhancing this C02 air pistol's realism are an authentic, ambidextrous safety, standard-function magazine release button and thin, Vertec-style, plastic grips. What's more, this model features a full-auto function for blasting through its 18-round BB magazine with one tug on the crisp, clean-pulling trigger.
No matter if you're tactically training at home, knocking down soda cans for fun or punching holes in paper targets, this .177-caliber Beretta M9A3 C02 pistol from Umarex will ensure you'll have a blast doing it.
Beretta M9A3 Full Auto .177 CO2 Air Pistol.
|Max Velocity||330 fps|