Colt M45 CQBP pistol
- Uses 12-gram CO2 cartridges
- 19-rd drop-free BB mag
- 3-dot sights
- Rear sight adjustable for windage
- Fixed front and rear sights
- Frame constructed of polycarbonate substrate
- Flat, desert tan Metal slide
- Metal barrel
- Black poly grips with checkering
- Under-barrel Picatinny rail
- Serrated mainspring with lanyard loop
- Enhanced, Commander-style hammer
- Long, solid trigger
- Ambidextrous safety lock
- Velocity 400 fps
- 4.25 lb trigger pull
- Weight 1.75 lbs
The Colt M45 CQBP CO2 Pistol is a variation of the famous 1911 Rail Gun used by the U.S. Marine Corps. Just like the USMC pistol, this CO2 version features the flat, desert tan color on the all-metal slide and the frame has textured black poly grips.
The Close Quarters Battle Pistol features the Umarex drop-free magazine with a 19 round capacity and has a velocity of 400 fps. Simply remove the left grip plate to load a 12-gram CO2 cartridge, and the mainspring slides out of the bottom of the grip frame to reveal a hex key for piercing the CO2.
This replica CO2 pistol is manufactured to dimensional specs. What does that mean for you? It fits duty holsters. And with the actual weight being a little less than the firearm, you'll enjoy the realism while saving tons money on ammo!