You display two small plastic canisters, each with a red cap, and a single die. You turn toward a spectator and ask, What if I could read your mind, You place the die in your spectator hand and close her fingers around it. You continue, Choose any number on the die and place it into the canister with your number facing up. Whatever you do, don'T let me see it. Keeping your eyes closed, you turn your head to the side while your spectator places the die in the canister. Without looking, you immediately place a cap on the canister. You place the small canister inside the large canister to ensure the die is completely concealed. You look deep into your spectator eyes, and ask her to focus on her number. You smile. You got it. Without hesitation you tell the spectator the number she has chosen.
Ideal Performance Situations
This effect is perfect for every close-up situation. It's too small for effective stage use. We perform it almost everywhere we go. Everyone loves it.
Why we love it
- You can repeat it instantly (as many times as you like) without spectators catching on to the diabolical secret.
- small enough to carry everywhere.
- very easy to perform very well.
FAQ: Q: How long will it take me to learn this effect?
A: 4 minutes
Q: Does the spectator really have a free choice?
A: Yes, really.
Second sight made easy.
What You Get
- The ability to perform this mind-blowing little piece of close-up mentalism.
- Everything that you need to start performing.