Crosman Tyro Spring-Powered Break Barrel Air Rifle
- Sized for younger/smaller shooters
- Supplied spacers allow for changing length of pull
- Corrosion-resistant, overmolded, rifled steel barrel
- Adjustable rear sight
- Fiber-optic front sight
- Dovetail optics rail
- Synthetic, ambidextrous, all-weather stock
- Minimal cocking effort required
- Manual safety
- .177 caliber
- Lead pellet velocity: up to 600 fps
- Alloy pellet velocity: up to 720 fps
- Muzzle energy: 6 FPE
- Breakbarrel action
- Overall length: 37.5”
- Weight: 4.94 lbs.
- Includes rifle, spacers, additional screws for use when both spacers are installed, owner’s manual
Crosman takes the pain out of growing for all sizes of shooters with its Tyro .177-cal, small-framed, spring-powered, breakbarrel air rifle.
Thanks to the buttstock spacers included with every gun, it can grow - or shrink - depending on the individual airgunner’s physique. Remove a spacer for a shorter length of pull, or add one to increase it. Each gun ships with the butt plate and one spacer installed. Use it as is. Remove the spacer altogether or add a second with the included, longer mounting screws. It all depends on who’s doing the shooting and what’s most comfortable for that individual.
This spring-powered breakbarrel can send lead pellets downrange at up to 600 fps and up to 720 fps with alloy pellets, according to Crosman. It produces 6 FPE of muzzle energy and requires only minimal cocking effort.
Whether you’re a smaller-framed shooter who just can’t seem to find the right fit in an air rifle, or you’re looking for one that will grow along with a younger airgunner, choose the Crosman Tyro and let the plinking begin!